- Reeds House 5. This honeymoon villa located on the West Coast of Barbados features luxury and stunning views. Guests will love the attention to detail with an open plan kitchen, luxury appliances and amenities that will make you feel at home. The sugar white sands are perfect for relaxing in the sun and the water is optimal for snorkeling. Enjoy a full staff so you don't have to do anything but enjoy your honeymoon.
- Anniversary House. The Anniversary House located in Leverick Bay, Virgin Gorda is a hilltop villa featuring four bedrooms and 4.5 baths. It has a stunning view where you can enjoy the flowering tropical gardens or the breathtaking beach from the horizon swimming pool. Enjoy romantic dinners in the covered verandah which features a large dining room table and Viking gas grill or utilize the gourmet kitchen that has every amenity you'll need for decadent meals. Original artwork and decor from foreign lands completes the look. You'll also love the private, covered deck where you can get away from it all.
- Arundel. The Arundel located in Tortola is a hideaway nestled in two acres of unspoiled beauty. The view is unprecedented with the emerald green ocean and 15 islands - you won't find that anywhere else. A four-poster bed and private balcony ensures the mood for romance and the modern amenities such as WiFi and an iPod deck keeps you connected to your world. For relaxation the hot tub and pool area are perfect for letting all of your cares just slip away.
- Rockworks. Rockworks is a private home located in St. Thomas. It features lush gardens, tropical trees and a lovely view of the ocean. Satellite television and a DVD player are just a few of the modern conveniences that keep you entertained and for time away from it all you'll enjoy the deck where you can bask in the Caribbean sun. It comes with two bedrooms and two baths on a hillside by the ocean.
- Soleil Couchant. The Soleil Couchant is located on Plum Bay Beach in St. Martin. Just steps away from the beach, you'll enjoy a massive swimming pool, modern amenities such as satellite television and a full staff in a gated property. The covered verandah by the beach is perfect for a romantic meal or you may enjoy lounging in the pool with the tropical trees swaying in the Caribbean breeze. The kitchen has all of the conveniences you need and you're just a seven minute drive to the local grocery store.
Sunday, April 14, 2013
A honeymoon in the Caribbean is exciting, relaxing and will allow you to enjoy the best views, food and experiences possible. However, if you are planning to visit the Caribbean, it is important to learn about 5 great Caribbean honeymoon villas so you can make an informed decision on what is the best location for your trip.