If you run a landscape business then it's important to have an edge on your competition. Great service, customer interaction, and attention to detail are a few factors to keep in mind but keeping your business needs managed is just as important. Whether it's scheduling jobs, managing a customer database, tracking payments or generating invoices and estimates, wouldn't it be easier if you had lawn care software that took care of all of that for you?
Landscaping biz software can make things easier for your business, especially if you have a lot of customers and employees to handle. However, even the smallest business can benefit.
Yardbook is a landscaper's dream software. There are no long training videos or learning curves that are hard to follow because it's built in order to be easy to use and best of all, it's free! You can access it from anywhere with an Internet browser which makes it perfect for use on the go. Let's say you need to manage or look into your business while you're on a trip – Yardbook makes that possible.
Here are just a few of the benefits you can find on the dashboard with this application:
- Customers. You can add, edit, and delete customers from this area and it includes everything you need such as contact information, discounts, and payment terms.
- Jobs. This is where you find your jobs that are scheduled, where they are at, who they are assigned to, and the date of the job.
- Estimates. This lists your customer estimates, date of the estimate, and amount.
- Invoices. This is where all of your invoices are generated for easy access and edit ability.
- Chemicals. This lists every chemical used, which customer got the chemical, the date, address of the customer, and applicator name.
- Equipment. This area allows you to list all of your equipment, including serial numbers, status, model and name.
As you can see, everything is there to help you run your business smoothly and efficiently.