I was given the opportunity to try Life & Food Omega-3 Supreme at no cost for an unbiased review so I was thrilled with the chance since this is something we use.
Life & Food Omega-3 is sourced from wild Alaskan caught Pollock and from a sustainable and certified operation by MSC. It does not however, give you the fish burps, which is a good thing. I mean, really - who would want that? This is because it is enteric coated. I had to look that up and it means it is a polymer barrier applied on oral medication. This helps by protecting drugs from the acidity of the stomach.
It's easy to swallow and the price was competitive so I'm pleased with it so far. Here are some of the advantages found in their description:
○ Highly concentrated and pure, pharmaceutical grade (above 75% Omega-3)
○ 644/336 EPA/DHA levels (Meeting GOED standards).
○ Fish Oil concentrate made from IFOS 5-star certified fish oils (raw material).
○ Contains the minimum recommended 1,000 mg (1g) of Omega-3s per serving.
○ Sourced from wild Alaskan caught Pollock. Sustainable and certified operation by MSC.
○ USA Manufactured and laboratory tested in FDA, GMP, NSF certified facilities.
○ Molecularly distilled, clean refined and tested.
○ Easy to swallow soft gelatin capsules.
○ Enteric coated for max absorption and no fish burps.
You can get it on Amazon and tell them I sent you.